Monday, December 17, 2007

Balloons!

Grandma Melissa sent some balloons in the mail. My boys seriously played with them for over an hour. Check it out. . .

2 comments:

NOBODY said...

Ya know, those really are the best toys, but I get so tense just waiting for one to pop, that by the time one does, I'M ready to pop.
Brigham's getting so big! What a cutie.

The Gunnerson Family said...

Emily, I am so excited that you have your blog going. I seriously love to keep up with people this way! Your little family is darling. That story about losing Issac is so funny. It seems like something that would happen to me with Noah. He would totally wander away and not know my name. I hope you guys have a great Christmas. It brings back so much Christmas magic when you have children to share it with. By the way, isn't it fun to get comments from friends on your blog (hint, hint). Love you guys.