Cute video! My kids watched it at least 10 times...I'm not kidding. Max kept pausing it at the part when Clayton talks about liking trains. Max said, "He is my new friend. I want to play at his house. Who is he?" Hopefully, some day our kids can meet each other.
Em & Nate - This is GREAT! Who put that video together? Em, do YOU really have time for that? Or is that what Nate is doing when he's "working" late hours? You two....I can hardly wait for the next time we can find an excuse to get together!
I have to comment again. I just let Jordie watch this video and as soon as the first picture of Brigham came on he said, "Oh, Bigam." I didn't even know he remembered his cousins, but he does and he loved watching them!
10 comments:
I can't believe you left out the most important language of all...Portuguese! OI!!
Awesome blog, keep those posts comin'!
Haha Emily, I LOVE the video. I can't believe how old the kids look... I am so excited to see you guys for Christmas!!!
Cute video! My kids watched it at least 10 times...I'm not kidding. Max kept pausing it at the part when Clayton talks about liking trains. Max said, "He is my new friend. I want to play at his house. Who is he?" Hopefully, some day our kids can meet each other.
Congrats, Emily! Welcome to the blogosphere! Great video!!! You and Jesse should have a contest:).
This is so cute! You are so creative Emily, thank for sharing this with us.
What a great video!
Glad you are blogging, welcome to the blogosphere.
hooray! i am so excited to see your family. someday we will figure out how to play duets via the internet :)
Em & Nate - This is GREAT! Who put that video together? Em, do YOU really have time for that? Or is that what Nate is doing when he's "working" late hours? You two....I can hardly wait for the next time we can find an excuse to get together!
Emily,
This is SO cute. I am so glad you started a blog!
I have to comment again. I just let Jordie watch this video and as soon as the first picture of Brigham came on he said, "Oh, Bigam." I didn't even know he remembered his cousins, but he does and he loved watching them!
Post a Comment