Having grown up with ALL girls, I must say that we girls missed out on a lot of cool toys. It's unfortunate, for example, that we never had Legos - which I have discovered is the best toy ever!
Legos... I have spent more hours building things with legos than anything else in my entire life. I would still be very involved today if my little brother had not claimed all my legos while on my mission. I can't wait until our baby is old enough to buy legos for, the glory days will return, pirate ship and all...
3 comments:
Like the haircut Clay!
ok, so I'm not kidding, Tyler started to cry when I showed him these pictures saying "I waaaannna plaaay with Chiiiiicken....!!"
I really think he believes you guys live down the street and I just refuse to let him go over there, lol.
Jeffrey received legos for Christmas as well. We have got to get our boys together!
Legos... I have spent more hours building things with legos than anything else in my entire life. I would still be very involved today if my little brother had not claimed all my legos while on my mission. I can't wait until our baby is old enough to buy legos for, the glory days will return, pirate ship and all...
Post a Comment