Friday, January 11, 2008

Blue Blanket Documentary

When Clayton is at preschool, Isaac plays with his other "best friend" - his blanket. I always get a chuckle at the imaginative things his blanket can do. So the other day I decided to follow him around with the camera and document his "blue blankie" adventures. Thus, all the photos you see were taken in one day. Isaac and I had fun playing around with photoshop and the editing software to create this unique documentary.

4 comments:

becca said...

Hahaha that's great! Now you just need to do one about Clayton's Rescue (?) Backpack!

Stephanie said...

More! More! We love your videos!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Haha, that's so funny Em. As a mother to a "White Blankie" (what was I thinking-white???) I can totally relate to the blankie adventures. Great video!

Kristie said...

Emily,

Blue blankie is awesome! Millie has a pink night night. Maybe they should get together. Your house seem so fun with those boys. I loved the documentary.

Addison