Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hats! Hats! Hats!

Brigham is enamored with hats. Whether it's a piece of bread, a bowl, a toy, underwear, or whatever, he can often be seen toddling about the house with some variation of "hat" on his head. So in the tradition of "Blue Blanket Documentary" and because my kids LOVE being movie stars, I present (with all my affection for Brigham's cute obsession): Hats! Hats! Hats!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the videos emily, keep 'em comin!

Cami said...

Clayton = Trains
Isaac = Blue Blankie
Brigham = Hats

Kate = Dresses/Skirts
Andie = Shoes

Isn't it funny what kids become obsessed with? I have absolutely no idea who Andie got her love of shoes from. ;)

Allison said...

What program do you use to make all your videos? They are always so well done. I miss you guys. I can't wait until Jordie can play with his cousins again!

Emily said...

I use Roxio. It's the one Mark suggested. I'm still discovering all the cool things it can do.