that's a great one Em. I love the vocals! Did you record the roaring? It's awesome, lol.
Have the boys seen Ice Age? I remember Nate saying that he didn't think they had. That's Tyler's new favorite- they would love it! (or maybe they would be disappointed because no one kills the mammoth?? lol)
I love it! That is one of the funniest games I have ever heard of. I love all the sound effects too. I am laughing so hard right now just thinking of that video.
That's awesome! Kind of scary that it's actually Nathan's growls. Kate loves wrestling with her daddy, too. Although it's just wrestling, not mammoth hunting.
You are so creative! I love looking at your blogs they always make me laugh. Those boys are cute kids with great imaginations. Em maybe film production is your nitch?
8 comments:
that's a great one Em. I love the vocals! Did you record the roaring? It's awesome, lol.
Have the boys seen Ice Age? I remember Nate saying that he didn't think they had. That's Tyler's new favorite- they would love it! (or maybe they would be disappointed because no one kills the mammoth?? lol)
What's not to get? That is good solid playtime. You're pretty good on making these movies.
I love it! That is one of the funniest games I have ever heard of. I love all the sound effects too. I am laughing so hard right now just thinking of that video.
The vocals you hear - the deep growls - that's Nate. When the video is played in slow motion that's just how it sounds. I think it's scary actually.
awesome vid!
That's awesome! Kind of scary that it's actually Nathan's growls. Kate loves wrestling with her daddy, too. Although it's just wrestling, not mammoth hunting.
Emily,
You are so creative! I love looking at your blogs they always make me laugh. Those boys are cute kids with great imaginations. Em maybe film production is your nitch?
Addison
Nate, I think you scared Megan. This game is played at our house, but it is called "Knock over Game." We need a boy around here!
Post a Comment