Cute card, even more cute boys. Did you get those outfits for the rodeo? I also love the pictures of the ranch. I am waiting for one of the boys of the rope swing. Ah, we had some good rides on that swing. I'll call you so we can get together...soon!
Your creativity puts me to shame! By the way, I noticed your dad's choice humanitarian shirt. My parents have traveled and worked with the organization in the past (he's a retired dentist). Addison mentioned your dad started it...so amazing!
9 comments:
what a cute card!!
Ahh, so cute! Grandpa will love it.
Oh my, that is the cuttest thing! You are so talented at making cards and taking pictures! I'm jealous.
Cute card, even more cute boys. Did you get those outfits for the rodeo? I also love the pictures of the ranch. I am waiting for one of the boys of the rope swing. Ah, we had some good rides on that swing. I'll call you so we can get together...soon!
The rope swing finally bit the dust. . .Oh, the memories!
Oops. Grandpa Clay is actually 81.
I know, I'm lazy. I also made this into a 4th of July e-card. Sorry to be so redundant.
Your creativity puts me to shame! By the way, I noticed your dad's choice humanitarian shirt. My parents have traveled and worked with the organization in the past (he's a retired dentist). Addison mentioned your dad started it...so amazing!
So cute!
Post a Comment