Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This Is The Way We Make The Bed. . .

Clayton and Isaac surprised Nate and I by making our bed for us. What sweethearts! Thank you boys!!!!!! I was so pleased and impressed I took these pictures as proof that my children are angels. . . (actually Nate took these pictures because he was equally impressed and okay, Isaac didn't really help. But isn't he just darling?)
Wow! Thanks a lot guys. . .








Um, never mind. . .

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ha ha...what good helpers! P.S. I love your bedding!

Unknown said...

I love it! My brothers and I loved jumping on my parents bed. All the good accidents happened there. Head through walls, legs through walls, I think we finally stopped when one of us broke the box spring mattress by jumping too hard.

Cami said...

Awww...come on Emily. Where's the fun in jumping on an unmade bed? The made bed is where it's at. Apparently.

Melissa said...

These pictures just confirm that it is a VERY good idea to spend LOTS of time at your "favorite park"! My guess is that it is more Clayton's idea to make the bed, and Isaac's to destroy it....am I right? (Well, of course Clayton is always happy to go along with the destroying end of it). The jumping from the top bunk looks like a real neck-breaker. I hope they survive as well as you girls did with your jumping from the loft and swinging from the rafters.

Emily said...

You know my children well, Mom. . .

And about their reckless jumping behavior - I stopped worrying when I remembered jumping off Sand Dune arch in Southern Utah when I was Clayton's age.
Although after reading your comment, Mark - I'm starting to have second thoughts. . .
And just for the record: they can get pretty daring and reckless at the park too. (when I say daring, I mean Clayton. And reckless I mean, Isaac) I've had a few heart-attacks watching them this summer!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh, boys will be boys. I have my boys help make beds every morning and the whole time I am thinking to myself, "this would be so much easier if I just did it myself." But then, what would they learn. Always fun times, huh!