Monday, July 14, 2008

All The World's A Stage

We spent three days at the
Utah Shakespeare Festival
in Cedar City.
Here are the highlights:
1) The plays: The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Cyrano de Bergerac, Taming of the Shrew, and Fiddler on the Roof.
2) The fantastic childcare facility (which the kids affectionately called "The Play").
3) Eating fried green tomatoes at "Boomers"
4) Visiting the Fudge Shop. A lot. Mmmmmmm.
5) Clayton and Mark's AWESOME swimming pool stunts (I still have to get that video from you!)
6) Isaac's festive solo dance at the Greenshow - he was born for the theater!
7) Brigham's injury. Okay, that wasn't really a highlight. I missed the first half of Cyrano taking care his little bruised head. But what would a trip to the Shakespeare Festival be without a few minor bonks and scrapes?
And for your entertainment, here are Isaac, Clayton, Jordan, and Brigham posing as their favorite Shakespeare characters. . .
Hazzah!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Okay, I just read my sister's blog and her post about the Shakespeare Festival is WAY WAY better than mine. Plus, the video on hers shows the swimming pool stunts. So if you've clicked this far, click again on www.markandjennyhsiao.blogspot.com for some much better reading!

Jenny said...

Not better reading, but I had the swimming stunts on my camera so it is on there.
I love your last picture of the boys. Hazzah!

The Gunnerson Family said...

How wonderful is it to be able to spend time with your family and have your kids enjoy their cousins?! i am so glad you are here for the summer and I can't wait to see you.

Allison said...

That was one fun trip. I love how I am trying to hide behind skinny mom in the picture with all of the girls. . . and it is not quite working! I forgot to take any pictures while we were there so I will have to get some from you and Jenny.

Sheralie said...

I so wish I was your sister. Dang it. You guys have so much fun!

Emily said...

I WISH YOU WERE MY SISTER TOO!!!!!!
(there's still a chance because I still have one available sister and you have an available brother. . . it could happen!)