Thursday, November 27, 2008

Holiday Fever!


Woooo Hoooo! One more holiday down and on to the next!
So here's our way of kicking off the Christmas Season.
I love this time of year!
Enjoy - (and thanks Alli for the great idea!)

10 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

K, we all agree that Issac's face is the BEST! Love that, lol.

Christina said...

I just read your last few posts and loved them all. First, I love your mom. I don't know your mom. But I love her. Second, the Amish dress thing is hilarious. I remember when I taught, my fellow teachers were confused because I drove a car to school. They thought I was Amish, also. We also had landlords that were confused because we used electricity. It is so funny the things that we start thinking are normal once we get all caught up in it. There is style, and there is Mormon style. So sad that they are two different things, huh?

Unknown said...

+1 for Isaac's face being the best. Very disco, I likey.

Kristie said...

Those are the mini movies that we all love! Very funny!

Michelle said...

The kids and i loved your video. We even got a little snort out of Ella while she was laughing at it. Thanks!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Wow, your family has some sweet dancing skills! How long did it take you to perfect the synchronization of that dance routine?

Emily said...

Uh. . . I can't even say that word!

But I'm glad you liked our cool moves - especially coming from the dancing queen herself (hey, I remember you back in the day. . . you taught me my best stuff!)

val said...

so funny

Gina said...

That's awesome!

Cameron said...

Your family has some serious dancing elf "skills"! I loved the show!!