Friday, January 2, 2009

Santa Brings The Children A Pet

I'm back in the movie business!!!!!

My AWESOME husband spent almost his whole 3-day Christmas vacation re-formatting our desktop computer and installing, tweaking, and re-installing my video-editing software. I love him (kiss, kiss, kiss) - even if he complained the whole time, "If you want to be a video-editing person then you need to learn to be a computer person. It just doesn't make sense that I spend so much time figuring this out for you, when you can call tech support yourself. . . blah blah blah" But he does it because he loves me. . . and because he KNOWS that I MARRIED him so that I wouldn't ever HAVE to be a "computer person" and because he missed my movies - A LOT . . . and because I worship the ground he walks on. Thanks Honey!

Now you can all enjoy one of my very favorite, hilarious Christmas moments this year. . .




18 comments:

Liz said...

great movie clip. Was the crab a family gift or your secret childhood wish you never received until now?

Emily said...

Oh yeah, so um I just changed the title. The hermit crabs were for the children. Which they totally adore now, by the way. . .

Cami said...

LOVE it! I love Clayton's reaction. "Put it back, put it back!" I think Kate and Andie would be the first ones touching it and picking it up. You are one brave momma.

Mandy and Brian said...

Hahaha, oh Em I couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if the crab brought back memories of Isaac's encounter with the octopus!

Jenny said...

I have also greatly missed your videos! That was hilarious. . .the kids, the crabs, the music, everything. Nice work on the video and thanks Nate for fixing the computer!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

oh that was great. I about peed my pants when Isaac started running away and Clayton freaked out. That was hilarious, lol.

Larman Family said...

That is hilarious! I am sure that when they are older they are going to love that you captured their terror of hermit crabs at first sight on film.

Emily said...

Oh Man! I'm laughing at the octopus comment and remembering that tragic moment. . . when Isaac's head got stuck between the railing and the tank just as the giant squid plastered it's tentacles against the glass - I don't think Isaac will ever be the same. . .

Stephanie said...

Very funny video! I'm glad the boys have warmed up to the crabs now.

Allison said...

I can't stop laughing. That was hilarious!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I am so glad that Nate was so NICE to help you with the computer so you could do another film. They are always so entertaining. Clayton's reaction to the hermit crab is priceless. I am glad to hear that he is liking it more now. What a fun Christmas you were able to have with your little family.

P.s. I loved the children's story you wrote about your childhood pet chicken. You are seriously talented and creative. Love ya!

becca said...

Ok, I think I have now watched this video about 10 times. It gets funnier each time. I love the boys' reactions! Too funny!

Christina said...

I love it when you make me laugh out loud. The kind when I am by myself. The kind where spit sprays. Their reaction when you picked it up was so funny!!!!

Big Jay said...

That was great. I love how the music shifts from happy christmas celebration music to the theme from the movie 'Psycho'.

Emily said...

Wow - Good job Jay!

val said...

Oh My Gosh-I seriousl get so excited to check out whats next on your blog. You never disappoint:)

Cameron said...

I love your films!!! I died laughing at this one and had to watch it several times before I got my fill. Hee-hee. Clayton's expression is priceless! Ha!!

Emily said...

Tweeking. . .

um, that would be tweAking. How come none of you caught that??? (Nate?)