Um. Yeah. Meet the newest coolest boys on the block. They live at my house. Nate took the kids out for a little-neighborhood-street-baseball game. Noticing the sun, he sent them back in to get hats.
Um. Guys? I think he meant baseball hats.
After Briggy's sombrero nearly cost us the game, he exchanged it for a smaller straw cowboy hat, improving his stats considerably.
13 comments:
Hahaha Too funny! I love the first picture!
THAT is the best. What a cute family.
I am so glad you got a picture of that. BTW, I had no idea that you and Nate had been married for such a short time when we got to Chicago!
Can I tell you how jealous I am that you are 1) outside, 2) playing ball, and 3) wearing flipflops? Somethings just aren't fair! We have GOT to move!
I LOVE Isaac's face in the first picture. That is a serious baseball playin' face!
"Um. Guys?" Is going to have me laughing the rest of the day.
HILARIOUS.
I love the selection of hats. Very telling.
K, ya. That first picture is one of my favorites of all time. And that's including pictures of my kids. haha, it's seriously classic.
Your posts always have Rick and I rolling on the floor. I love it. What funny, smart, cute boys. They must have a great mom.
Another hilarious post!! I love the sombrero on Brigham! It looks like playing with the boys is keeping Nate in shape......lookin good there Nate!
haha I love Brigham's expression in that first pic. "Just try questioning my sombrero." Awesome!
Haha, it reminds me of The Sandlot. Little boys playing baseball are just too cute.
ha ha - would you believe that's their favorite movie right now??
Well. . . besides Star Wars.
I like Nate's hat... go cougars!
Post a Comment