Super (hot) Summer is almost here and we are counting down the days until Summer VACATION!!!!!!
I love this picture - every expression.

Clayton and his best friend from school, who also happens to live on our street, souped-up their "Super Scooters" and helmets with (no, that's not paper and tape) hyper-speed-jet-engine controls, instamatic-vanishing gear, and power-blaster weaponry.

They tolerate Isaac and his. . . um. . . less technical super scooter powers.



Briggs is the asteroid(and stick)-throwing villain by default - being the only one without a scooter. His version of a "footbahw hehwmit" cracks me up. . .

although it really hampers his throwing ability.
(nice spiral anyway, buddy.)

Also, Brigham (lately - and for some reason) thinks the word, "coconut" is a swear word and if he's really mad he'll yell it at you and maybe even call you a "coconut baby!". oooo. . .
Coconuts remind me of Summer. Mmmmm.

And I love Summer.
.
I love this picture - every expression.
Clayton and his best friend from school, who also happens to live on our street, souped-up their "Super Scooters" and helmets with (no, that's not paper and tape) hyper-speed-jet-engine controls, instamatic-vanishing gear, and power-blaster weaponry.

They tolerate Isaac and his. . . um. . . less technical super scooter powers.



Briggs is the asteroid(and stick)-throwing villain by default - being the only one without a scooter. His version of a "footbahw hehwmit" cracks me up. . .

although it really hampers his throwing ability.
(nice spiral anyway, buddy.)
Also, Brigham (lately - and for some reason) thinks the word, "coconut" is a swear word and if he's really mad he'll yell it at you and maybe even call you a "coconut baby!". oooo. . .
Coconuts remind me of Summer. Mmmmm.

And I love Summer.
.
5 comments:
Ohh I am wishing it was nice and hot over this way. Soon though and I can't wait.
Hahaha All of these pictures crack me up! I miss you guys!
Oh, and I want you to know I read every post of yours and ALWAYS enjoy them... even if I forget to leave a comment :D
Darling pictures!
I'm getting anxious for summer also....especially to have the Smith gang at the ranch.
That picture of the kids eating is so cute. Those popsicles make me nervous. They are so messy. I love Brigham's foot ball helmet.
Oh Emily, we should live on the same street so our boys can be a team of superheros! I think your boys are so cute, and smart, and funny. I don't know Nate very well, but I can truly say that they get all of those great traits from their cute, smart, and funny mother.
Post a Comment