First of all, they have become standard superhero attire - essential for super-vision.

They make deep-sea-diving in the bathtub possible - keeping the soap out of your eyes.

See?
They turn ordinary swimmers into champions. . .
(I think Brigham looks like Pop in this picture.)

Not to mention total swimming pool studs.
And, for some reason, they make the kids think that doing THIS in the house is okay. . .

They make deep-sea-diving in the bathtub possible - keeping the soap out of your eyes.

See?
They turn ordinary swimmers into champions. . .
(I think Brigham looks like Pop in this picture.)

Not to mention total swimming pool studs.

And, for some reason, they make the kids think that doing THIS in the house is okay. . .

8 comments:
Your boys are so cool! I love how they are all best friends and they do everything together.
My kids love goggles too. And I think that they think they can't swim without them. seriously I have seen Noah jump off the diving board and swim effortlessly with goggles on and then forget to put them on the very next time and struggle to the side. It cracks me up!
Oh Stephanie! It's so funny to read your comment RIGHT after I was just complaining (to myself) for like the thousandth time that my kids can't be in the same room with each other for more than 5 minutes without fighting. Seriously, they fight just as well as they play together - I need a full-time referee around here!
Goggles are amazing, and that is the truth. I especially love the pictures of Brigham wearing the goggles :)
You're boys are pretty smart to figure out how to utilize a simple thing like goggles for so many things. I love your boys.
I meant "your" not "you're"
Ha ha, I love the pictures. Those boys have such great imaginations.
I'm laughing at your correction Jenny - "your" such a mommy cannon.
and I totally would have done the same!
Post a Comment