Well, football season has officially begun. . .
And they're off with. . .

Brigham hot on Isaac's heals. . .

And timely (illegal) blocking by Clay. . .

Briggs on the sideline after a full-body tackle injury. . .

But quickly back in action for another touchdown!

Clayton making a break with the ball. . .

While Nate breaks a sweat against Isaac's block. . .

Another pass. . .

complete!

With Isaac already poised for the take down. . .

A team huddle. . .

A High Five! (almost)
And the boys at my house could not be happier. . .
.
8 comments:
Looks like you have a great team. Now, bring on the cheerleader!
Oh those pictures are awesome! I bet the boys just LOVE playing football with their dad.
Happiness is playing sports with Dad. They are going to treasure these pictures for years.
Ha! It's funny you mention the cheerleader. . .
I was just thinking about our neighbors during all this. Seriously - they think we're nuts. Especially pregnant me on the sidelines cheering wildly and snapping pictures like I've never seen a football in my life!
I'll be glad to have another one joining my team soon.
Aww, that looks like so much fun. Nate is such a good dad to get out and do things like this with the boys. These pictures are priceless! (Are you guys able to watch the BYU games right now?)
This looks like a much better game than BYU played last night. I hear it was a disaster! How fun for the boys to play football with Dad (I think I would want to play on grass, especially if I were going to get tackled and brought down).
*technically* they weren't supposed to REALLY tackle. . .
But yeah, I'd rather play on grass too. If only we had big grassy backyard (sigh). . . we'd have a lot LESS bumps and scrapes that's for sure.
And yes. . . poor BYU.
Post a Comment