Well, our little princess doesn't waste any time. She was born at 8:03 am Sunday morning - October 4th (just a few hours after my last blog post). Weighing 8 beautiful pounds and 14 ounces.She is perfect.
Here are a few quick pictures of our new dark-haired little angel. . .
our Eliza.
Here are a few quick pictures of our new dark-haired little angel. . .
our Eliza.









26 comments:
Oh she is ADORABLE! I wish I could see her in person right now. I have been waiting for pictures. I am so happy everything went well (even if she didn't wait for her grandma to be there). I can't wait to see her.
Congrats! Looks like a cute little girl.
She looks beautiful! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations! She is adorable and perfect. I love her dark hair.
I love the picture of Nate holding her and the last picture of the boys looking at her. Very precious! She looks like Nate, but with your darker features.
I've looked at all the pictures a dozen times! She's so beautiful and I'm so glad she's so healthy. You look amazing too Emily! Congratulations and don't worry about posting too many pictures of her. I can't wait for more! I hope the boys adjust well to the new addition.
Congratulations! She is Beautiful! I am so happy for you!
She is absolutely perfect. Makes me excited for my little one to show up in a month. Get ready she will be the little princess. Wait til she's about 2 1/2 then the real fun begins.
Oh she is so amazingly beautiful! What a wonderful addition to your wonderful family! We miss you guys!
Way to go Emily! She is so beautiful. She looks a ton bigger than Naomi already. Congrats on getting a girl. Have so much fun with her. This is the best life has to offer!
Awww I love her already!I love that last picture especially with all the boys looking at her! Can't wait to meet her in person :D
Oh my. She is adorable. I love all her hair and I wish I was there to hold her. She looks so sweet. That last picture with the boys looking at her is so precious I can hardly stand it. What a lucky little girl.
I can't wait to see even MORE pictures!
I am glad that everything went well with the delivery and that she is home and healthy (and oh so cute).
Awesome! Congrats guys...we're so happy for you! Can't wait to meet her.
Wa-hooo! She's just gorgeous! But Em, I have to say it makes me a little bit sick how perfectly normal you look before and after giving birth. I remember thinking that after seeing pictures of every single one of your kids' births!
Congrats!!! We are sooo happy for you! Hope you get to enjoy every second of her sweetness! She is beautiful!
Sara - don't let that smile fool you in the first picture. . .that's really me gritting my teeth during a contraction. no kidding.
The next picture however is pure smile. . .
Oh, and for anyone else who thinks she looks like Nate. She does. But let me remind you that ALL babies look like Nate. . . don't they?
My fav is the adoration of the 3 magi. (Or 3 brothers--whatever.)In any case, CONGRATULATIONS!!
That photo of Nate cracks me up. He looks so smitten. It is SO FUNNY to see how different dads are with little girls.
All babies look like Nate. You crack me up. So, how come I didn't know you were so funny when we actually lived on the same street?
She is beautiful.
She's so cute. I love all of her hair! How fun! Congratulations. That definitely was a fast labor-wow! I agree with Sara-you look awesome Emily!
Oh Em-
She is so beautiful. I am so glad she made it here safe and sound. Your boys look like they want to be great helpers, lucky you! Congratulations!!
Lots of love-
Hollie
Just read the comment about her looking just like Nate so I won't tell you how I also think she does. She is just beautiful......
Em,
I was on religious blog checking status just waiting to see pictures of your new little GIRL! And all I have to say is that it was worth the wait! What a beautiful baby. It is kind of strange that she can look SO much like Nate and still be a beautiful baby girl. I never knew that Nate would be so pretty as a girl. Congratulations. I am so happy that everything went well and she was LESS than 10 lbs. Now that you have your daughter you can focus your prayers on my success with having one.
"All babies look like Nate" made me spit on my screen just now.
But before that I wanted to say YAAAAY!! Congratulations! She's soooooooo darling. The picture with her mouth open like a yawn, REALLY looks like Nate. You could have a caption contest with that picture of Nate holding her. It's tender, but also could be really funny, with his expression.
And i LOVE the name. She has the same middle name as Aves, spelling and all. Love it. And Jay always wanted to name a girl Eliza. We just haven't had enough girls for all the names he's picked out.
Congratulations. Can't wait to meet her IRL.
Congrats! She's too precious! I love that picture of her clasping her hands! Oh, I could just squeeze that cutie!
Congratulations! She is a doll. I'm so happy you finally have a girl. Enjoy!
Congrats Em and Nate!!!! She's beautiful:). Maria
Post a Comment