Friday, November 18, 2011

What Do You REALLY Know about Thanksgiving?

I posted this video two years ago. My boys were just remembering it today - the turkey chase still cracks them up. It didn't get much air time in 2009 (aw, Briggy was so widdo and cute!) So I'm re-posting for old-time's sake. Happy Thanksgiving! We'll be spending it with family (my LV cousins who are now Texans!) for the first time in three years. I've been dreaming about stuffing and sweet potatoes. . . and of course being able to hang out with some of my favorite people in the universe. I can't wait!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I hope your Thanksgiving is just as. . . uh. . .


colorful.

.

3 comments:

Larman Family said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!

Sheralie said...

OH Emily. Brigham's face is SO funny. I am so glad you think to take pictures of such moments!! Fabulous.

Autumn Foster Cook said...

Fish for corn? I would think that rotting fish would make good fertilizer! Brilliant!