Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little Eliza Lou Who. . .

"who was no more than two. . ."

months.

Eliza had her 2-month-old check-up today. Here are her stats:

weight - 13 lbs. (90th percentile)
height - 24 in. (95th percentile)
Head Cir. - (88th percentile)

Our little (or not so little) Eliza at 2 months is healthy, happy and still just as cute as ever. She smiles and coos and prefers her fist to her pacifier these days. She sleeps through the night (mostly) and continues to enchant us all.

I whipped out the video camera this morning (6:30 a.m. when I should have been packing lunches, getting breakfast ready and definitely monitoring Clayton's practicing more closely.) before everyone headed out for the day. Here we are in action. As you can see, Eliza gets plenty of entertainment around here.


.

5 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE that second picture of her. She is so cute (and has the cutest clothes). And sleeping through the night already?!?! That is awesome. Eliza is a doll!

Emily said...

yeah, she sleeps through the night if you count midnight to six.
Ugh - it's still not enough sleep for me.

Nikki said...

So cute!!! Love the big head. My kids all have huge heads.

Emily said...

Those are great stats! I think Kat didn't weigh that much until she was like 7 months! Maybe I'll have you breastfeed our next baby :) j/k :) Those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE!

Sheralie said...

Where did you get that flower headband? I LOVE it!