Which was very fitting since he's been in trouble for "roaring" in school all year. I'm glad they finally put his talents to good use.
Four days of performing wore him out though. After yawning, chewing his fingernails, and deadpanning his lines all the way through the last performance, I asked him if he was tired.He said, "No. . . Just bored of wearing tights."
But despite being bored, he's a natural on stage - as you can see by his dance moves and awesome roar in this highlight video:
.


2 comments:
Pretty loud! Way to go Isaac. And who did it all? That is a lot of costumes for someone to make.
huh, I never thought about the work that went into putting together all those costumes. All I have to say is that we have some awesome room moms! (and I'm glad I'm not one of them this year)
Post a Comment