Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Three Amigos: Take Three

Sigh. . . baby Eliza is asleep for the night. One down, three to go. Now where are those boys? Oh wait. I think I hear them. . .

(Warning: This is loud. Just telling you in case you happen to have a sweet baby girl asleep at your house. Because she won't be after this. Trust me.)


So I interviewed the Amigos for awhile. They never stepped out of character. . .


even when they (briefly) thought they were the Three Musketeers. Oops.


That was three days ago. On day number two an Amigo stallion appeared. And the Three Amigos went galloping around saving the world from injustice.
On day number three another stallion joined the Amigos.And at the end of the day all the essential Amigo gear (horse, pistol, sombrero, and lasso) were laid out on Nate's side of the bed. Yup, it looks official. I think he's been inducted. You're a lucky amigo, Honey. Er, I mean Three Amigo. Or are there four now???

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I try to tell these boys all the time how lucky they are to have each other.

One of these days they'll believe me.

Autumn Foster Cook said...

Em? Are those the sombreros we wore back in King Henry days for our ward talent show? You, me and Kelly?