Monday, June 21, 2010

Water Commando

Well, we're finally getting our money's worth out of our little baby pool that I bought way back when the boys were babies. Seriously. It's the ultimate artillery refill station, ideal for combat training, and perfect for kamikaze-style dive bombs. I never would have guessed that Summer + baby pool + three energetic boys + one pretty awesome dad = so much fun.








Well, honey. You've been jumped on, shot at, attacked, ambushed, captured, and held prisoner. . .


and all in a good days work.

.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! looking through those pictures I see we're also getting our money's worth out of those Halloween buckets. (not to mention our duct-taped dollar-store rocket launchers) I love cheap fun. . .

but don't worry DI$$$NEYLAND, we're still coming!

Stephanie said...

That definitely looks like a lot of fun! Nate is a super, trooper with the boys. They are going to remember this kind of stuff forever!

The Gunnerson Family said...

I'm heading to the store right now for a kiddie pool! I love all of the amazing adventures that your boys always have. I am also laughing so hard at the quotes on your blog. Your boys are SO smart and funny. Love it. CALL ME when you get to Oakley. I can't wait to see you and get my crazy boys to meet up with your crazy boys. (And I can't wait to hold that beautiful baby girl!)

Sheralie said...

That is so funny because we use ours more here than ever before - wet or dry! I just love those boys in hats.