I took Lydia in for a weight check on her official due date (May 18th). She's 9 pounds 14 ounces. Which means if she had arrived on time, she would have been just like all my other babies: Big.Here she is next to Eliza's doll (who is now the proud recipient of Lydia's preemie hand-me-downs. Lydia wore that outfit when she came home from the hospital). Hasn't she grown? We're so relieved and happy that she is doing well. And cannot believe how cute she is. We're all in love.
Lydia will be seven weeks old tomorrow. She's starting to coo, smile, and look around. She makes the cutest faces.
I don't know if Ladybugs are in season or if they're appearing everywhere because of Lydia. But we sure love all the "Liddybug" outfits and blankets that have been coming our way!
Her pacifier and her mother's arms are Lydia's two great loves in life. She lives to be held. It's just too bad I need my arms for so many other things. . . or they'd be hers. All the time.We adore you, precious Lydia.
.
2 comments:
She's too cute for words! And that's how big Tyler was at birth. Yowza!
Oh she is so darling! I wish I could take over holding her for you sometimes.
Post a Comment