These kids love their dad.
For Father's Day they showered him with hugs, wrestling matches, shoulder rides (provided by him),
homemade cards, 
and a glow-in-the-dark periodic table t-shirt.
What more could a dad want?
In all seriousness we asked the kids what makes a great father (besides tickle-tiger hugs, Axis and Allies, and "princess thirsties"). Here's what we came up with.
A great father:
- thinks of his family before himself
- loves his wife
- honors his priesthood
- provides for and takes good care of his wife and children
- is honest
- shows respect
- is a spiritual leader in the home
- presides at Family Home Evening, scripture study, and family prayer
- prays often
- spends time with each of his children
- invests in their education, interests, and well-being
- guides his family in righteousness
- lives the gospel
- loves the Lord
- teaches correct principles by example
- works hard
- serves others and teaches his children to serve
I am so lucky to have a great father and to be married to one as well. We love you, Nate.


For Father's Day they showered him with hugs, wrestling matches, shoulder rides (provided by him),
homemade cards, 
What more could a dad want?In all seriousness we asked the kids what makes a great father (besides tickle-tiger hugs, Axis and Allies, and "princess thirsties"). Here's what we came up with.
A great father:
- thinks of his family before himself
- loves his wife
- honors his priesthood
- provides for and takes good care of his wife and children
- is honest
- shows respect
- is a spiritual leader in the home
- presides at Family Home Evening, scripture study, and family prayer
- prays often
- spends time with each of his children
- invests in their education, interests, and well-being
- guides his family in righteousness
- lives the gospel
- loves the Lord
- teaches correct principles by example
- works hard
- serves others and teaches his children to serve
I am so lucky to have a great father and to be married to one as well. We love you, Nate.

1 comment:
Okay supermom, how do you do it? Not only do you have 5 children, but you do amazing things with them, live to tell about it, AND find time to blog about it! I really don't know how you do it. I'm lucky if I comment on someone else's blog. Love the baseball top ten. You are so brave. I didn't even sign my boys up for baseball this year, knowing I would have a newborn.
Post a Comment