The kids thought we drove to Mars. And rightly so. I've been to a lot of places in the world and Goblin Valley tops the list of most exotic, bizarre, and surreal. And it really is what it claims to be - a sprawling valley of eroded sandstone in the shapes of thousands of goblins - big and small. Nate and the boys had so much fun exploring, hiking, and climbing. Goblin Valley was one of my favorite places to visit as a kid and it was so SO fun to take my own kids there. They loved it.

Eliza, Lydia, and I hung out in the wind at the top. We watched for Nate and the boys below who looked like tiny ants moving in, behind, and around the goblins.


Just as we were leaving a storm blew in - creating some of the most beautiful landscapes I have ever seen. I wish I would have had a better camera. The rain on the distant rocks was spectacular.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of Goblin Valley in the future. It was definitely one of our favorite stops.
.
.














No comments:
Post a Comment