
People always-ALWAYS tell me that my kids all look alike. They sometimes even ask if Isaac and Brigham are twins. Which astounds me - mostly because of the size difference. But I don't think my kids are alike at all - not in hair color (besides Brig and Isaac), eye color (we've got everything from the darkest brown to the palest blue), mannerisms (just ask their teachers), size, or personality. They are as different as can be. . .
until I look at pictures.
And then - wow - I can definitely see the family resemblance.
And I have a feeling that in a few years, despite the difference in size and eye color, these sisters will probably also be mistaken for twins.
.
2 comments:
Wow, they really could be twins. Two beautiful little girls. They are so lucky to have each other, and I'm sure they will be best friends as well as sisters.
Nate still doesn't think they look alike. . .
Post a Comment