Nate asked me the other night if I was ever planning on posting something about our trip this Summer. Yes. Here's what Isaac has to say about it:
turn the page. . .
and that's all he had to say. about the whole thing. nice.
Isaac started a journal this Summer. (Thank you, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"). And just so you know, you'll definitely be seeing more of it on here. It has been my (and Nate's) number one source of entertainment as of late. And for all of you impatient people out there, ahem, eagerly awaiting posts about our (not-so-recent-anymore) road trip, or just in case Isaac's account of the trip isn't enough for you, here's the line-up of upcoming posts:
which I'll be posting, er. . . sometime before next Summer.
hopefully.
.
turn the page. . .
and that's all he had to say. about the whole thing. nice.Isaac started a journal this Summer. (Thank you, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid"). And just so you know, you'll definitely be seeing more of it on here. It has been my (and Nate's) number one source of entertainment as of late. And for all of you impatient people out there, ahem, eagerly awaiting posts about our (not-so-recent-anymore) road trip, or just in case Isaac's account of the trip isn't enough for you, here's the line-up of upcoming posts:
1) Driving (yes, this is deserving of it's own post!)
2) Denver/Airforce Academy (miss you Drew and Em!)
3) Goblin Valley (better than Disneyland according to Brig)
4) Manti (good times with cousins - we stayed up way too late!)
5) BYU/Freshman Ward Reunion (best year of our lives)
6) Evans Family Barbeque (still dreaming about the tacos!)
7) Kennecott Copper Mine (biggest tires I've ever seen.)
8) Fourth of July (nobody does it like Oakley.)
9) Visiting Grandmas (Oh, we love and miss you all!)
10) Temple Square (one of my favorite places on earth.)
11) Arches National Park (my other favorite place on earth.)
12) Mesa Verde National Park (the boys had a fun day hiking. I stayed in the car with barfing Eliza.)
2) Denver/Airforce Academy (miss you Drew and Em!)
3) Goblin Valley (better than Disneyland according to Brig)
4) Manti (good times with cousins - we stayed up way too late!)
5) BYU/Freshman Ward Reunion (best year of our lives)
6) Evans Family Barbeque (still dreaming about the tacos!)
7) Kennecott Copper Mine (biggest tires I've ever seen.)
8) Fourth of July (nobody does it like Oakley.)
9) Visiting Grandmas (Oh, we love and miss you all!)
10) Temple Square (one of my favorite places on earth.)
11) Arches National Park (my other favorite place on earth.)
12) Mesa Verde National Park (the boys had a fun day hiking. I stayed in the car with barfing Eliza.)
which I'll be posting, er. . . sometime before next Summer.
hopefully.
.
2 comments:
I can only image the tales that will come from that journal! I am sure that he will come up with some great stuff. Can't wait to hear more about the road trip.
Wow - sounds like a really great trip!
Post a Comment