Lydia has been kind of MIA on this blog recently so I'm dedicating this entire post to her. She is three months old now and has become quite the little screamer. She sometimes screams even more when she's held (which makes for some long grueling hours at church - for Nate mostly, since he takes Lydia while I'm in Primary). Just when we think the screaming can't get any more intense, she'll take it up a notch. If there was any doubt about her lungs before, I can assure you they are working just fine now!But she can also be quite the charmer when it comes to giggling, squealing, and interacting. She loves attention and gets plenty of it around here!
Here she is enjoying her brothers all to herself (while Eliza was napping) on Sunday morning.
She's hilarious to photograph because for some reason me poking my face out from behind the camera just cracks her up. Her eyes get all big looking for me and then she'll squeal with laughter and kick and wave making every picture a total blur.
I did get a few pretty cute (non-blurry) ones though. Like this one - so angelic.
And these. . .
Aw. . . I seriously cannot get enough of those big. . .
beautiful blue eyes.
And that cute tucked-in bottom lip like a cabbage patch doll.
Lydia is still pretty small for a three-month old. But her legs and arms (and cheeks!) are chubbing up and like Brigham says, she is so "snuggy-able and huggy-able"
And believe me, she makes her rounds being snuggled and huggled by everyone.
And talked to and sung to and kissed and cuddled. There is no end to the love around here.We sure wuv you widdo widdy-bug!
(even if your scream is loud enough to wake up seven sleeping people!)
.
2 comments:
Lydia is growing so fast. She looks so much older than when we saw her just a few weeks ago.
What an absolute doll! She is really beautiful, and I can see that she has everyone wrapped around her little finger. I am glad to hear that I don't have the only screaming baby. I can certainly understand your pain and frustration!
Post a Comment