
I love all these people. Just looking through all these pictures makes me smile (not to mention homesick!). Can you believe all the cousins? When Clayton was born there were only two and now we're fourteen kids and counting! My kids only see their cousins once a year (which is really sad to me because I pretty much grew up with my cousins) but they talk about them practically daily. And whenever these cousins
do get together? They pick up right where they left off. Same goes for my sisters. I live for days like this. . . perfect weather, good food (I'm still dreaming of Mark's carne asada!), happy kids, lots of laughing, talking, relaxing, and celebrating, and spending time with the people I love most. There is simply nothing better than being with family.

We congregated at Jenny and Mark's house since it's central and awesome. Mark, once again, did not disappoint with his backyard entertainment - zip-line, soaped up slip-n-slide, and water balloons. As you can see the kids (and grown-ups) had a blast. . .


The next few pictures are a few of the greatest moments on the slip-n-slide. This one of Clayton is my favorite.

Isaacman.

Briguy.

Claydog.

Evan.

Tates.

Dave. The salamander.

Brian. Check out that splash.

Mark. Second favorite slip-n-slide pic.

Brig takes his water fights very seriously.

Let the games begin. . .

Brian handing out water balloons.

Brigham's crazy hair.

Eliza chillin' with dad.

Yum!


Everyone brought food. Everyone but us (we're such moochers). The barbequed Mexican tacos, jalapeno dip, salads, and desserts were delicious.












And just in case anyone was wondering. . . Lydia was there too.

That night we watched some fireworks.

And my sisters and I ditched our kids with our husbands and went out to dinner. I promise nobody paid us all to pose like that. It's genetic.

We missed you mom and dad! I can't wait to get together again - with all of us!
1 comment:
I love that picture of us all together. We need to make that a tradition every time you come to Utah. The posing cracked me up!l
Post a Comment