I have had a child in Kindergarten for four straight years. And I won't have another child in Kindergarten for four more. I love Kindergarten. It's by far the best year of school. . . until Freshman year of college. Sorry Brig, it's pretty much downhill from here for the next twelve years. I missed Brigham's graduation. Clayton had a piano competition at the exact time but on the opposite side of the city so Nate and I tag-teamed it that day. He went to Kindergarten graduation. I went to piano competition. I was so sad to miss it though. I mean how many times does a person graduate from Kindergarten? (okay, fine. Isaac did it twice.) But I'm glad Nate took pictures for me of this momentous occasion. Congratulations Brig. We are so proud of you and all your many accomplishments so far in your life!
Here are the thank you gifts for teachers that I made in the middle of the night before the last day of school. Thankfully my brain gets very creative after midnight and our grocery store sells pink raspberry M&M's and is open 24 hours. Because when it comes down to it, I really am thankful for good teachers.
I may have missed Brigham's kindergarten graduation, but I didn't miss his kindergarten play. Eliza and Lydia and I were dedicated kindergarten play fans this year. We went to all five performances. And loved every minute of it. Brig was the star of the show.
Goodbye Kindergarten! I can't wait to see you again in 2015!












No comments:
Post a Comment