Friday, July 27, 2012

Isaac Will Be Baptized Soon

Isaac will be baptized in Utah and we'd love to have any and all friends and family attend.  We'll also have a get together at the ranch for lunch afterwards.  We'd love to see you!

Clayton's (awesome) scout leader took some pictures of Isaac in his new suit. Wow - they all turned out really great.  I love them.  They're so Isaac.  And I LOVE Isaac. 
What an amazing and handsome kid!












And while Isaac was getting his picture taken. . .
 the other kids enjoyed the flowers and the water fountain at the temple.






 Especially the water fountain.



We can't wait to see everyone in Utah next month!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I was going to ask who took those pictures after you sent the email. They are SO good. I can't believe Isaac is getting baptized! All these kids are growing up so fast. I love the other kids playing in the fountain too. We are so excited to see you.
We had a connection at the Houston airport on our way home from Canada and we were definitely thinking of our "Texas" cousins. Jordie was pretty disappointed that we didn't leave the airport and come see you. Ha ha.

Mandy and Brian said...

We're so excited to see you when you come out! the fourth just wasn't quite the same without you, so I'm glad we still get to party in August.

Nikki said...

Those pictures are priceless!!!! I love them! Congrats to Isaac.