I have never been to a professional soccer game. I had no idea soccer fans are so crazy. Seriously - these people get into this sport! We had so much fun at the Dynamo soccer game in their new stadium downtown - a fireworks show for every goal, the die hard fans, and of course the thrill of victory. It was a perfect way to celebrate Clayton's birthday. I'd go again in a heartbeat.
Here are a few pictures of the game. You'll see by the end of the game we're as die hard as the rest of the soccer fans. Happy birthday Clayton. Thanks for convincing us all to do this - Go Dynamo!
I love these purple and pink bows in a sea of orange.
Fireworks!
Victory!
Just for you, Claydog.
















1 comment:
Reminds me of the Quidditch world cup in Harry Potter. Happy Birthday Clayton!
Post a Comment