As you can see, I am having so much fun with preschool this year. Roar!
Playdough + Plastic Dinosaurs = Magic.
G is for Ghost
These ghosts were made out of footprints traced on paper and cut out. So cute.
The girls were trying to help each other write "boo". I just about died laughing at what some of them came up with. . .
Lydia didn't make a ghost. She was having too much fun making a mess with the googly eyes.
We made ghost wind socks out of paper and duct tape. They were so cute until it rained. . .
These girls actually find books and read when I tell them to find a book and read while I get the snack ready. They actually do it! It surprises me every time.
We made "Ghostly Granola".
Everyone got a chance to add some spooky ingredients and take a turn stirring.
One of my best ideas yet.
J is for Jellybeans!
Jack in the box.
And jump ropes.
And since Thanksgiving was just around the corner. We made pine cone turkeys. Gobble Gobble!
And that wraps up preschool for 2013. I won't be teaching again until the first week of January. Can't wait!


































1 comment:
Why oh why don't we live closer? I want my kids to go to YOUR preschool! Your energy and boundless ideas never cease to amaze!
Post a Comment