It's no secret that Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. We hosted our usual Christmas Eve bash and Nativity program at our house again this year.
Eliza was a big help getting everything ready for party. She took very good care of baby Jesus.
And she wore her festive Christmas skirt that I made for her.
Soon the guests arrived bringing all sorts of yummy food! Pulled pork sandwiches, Texas corn dip, hot artichoke dip, roasted sweet potato and pomegranate salad, toasted baguettes with sweetened goat cheese and raspberries, fruit, veggies, Christmas cookies, lemon cakes, and chocolate truffles.
After dinner we gathered around for the Nativity program.
Eliza played Mary after usurping the role from her best friend. She was a very protective mother and enjoyed all the attention.
Here are the three wise guys.
Some beautiful shepherds. I always loved this role.
Thank goodness for all our leftover pink wings from Eliza's birthday party! We had lots of very happy angels this year. Lydia was the littlest one. And the happiest of them all to be a part of everything!
"Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy!"
With 10 adults and 17 kids we were a full house - just the way I love it.
Christmas just doesn't get any better.













1 comment:
Thanks for the fabulous party! Thanks for letting me steal all of your pictures and post them on my blog.
Post a Comment