We visited the Pioneer Heritage State Park in Cedar City again this year. There is always so much to do and see. . . but our favorites are always the same. . .
roping cattle. . .
and panning for gold.
It's so interesting to learn about the past and fun to remember our family history.
Here are a few pictures of family history photos - just for the record. When I was 10 my family and all of my cousins caravanned across the country to Nauvoo to visit Mommy Cannon and Pop who where assigned to be Directors of the Visitor's Center there. My dad snapped this picture of my mom and all her daughters imitating the pose of the statue.
A family pic at the ranch.
My parents before kids.
My maternal line.
My mom at age 2
Grandpa Sears and my mom with the horse (Brigham) and buggy. I am riding in the back with Melanie and Allison.
A return to the school I helped build when I was 12. Melanie and I went back to Taquile Island a few years later to see the school in full use with rooms added on.
My dad (the little blond kid) out shooting.
My dad and my uncle Randy.
The summer Nate and I lived in New York City.
Fiddling with Mandy.
Sisters.
My dad in Peru. I love all the red dresses and the little dogs.
























No comments:
Post a Comment