Today is Isaac's birthday. Here's a little taste of what's coming on Saturday. . . Hogwarts letters have already been sent (by owl post) and preparations for Wand-Making, Wizard's Duels, Quidditch, and the Great Feast are underway. This video is good enough to be a stand-alone (including the mess-ups at the end which are worth sticking around for). Enjoy Clayton and Isaac playing "Hedwig's Theme". . . love these boys. Did I mention Isaac is playing with a swollen, sprained thumb? Yeah, we take the pain for anything Harry Potter around here.
Happy Birthday Issacman!
2 comments:
I like watching them play together! I can't wait to here about Isaac's birthday! I love Harry Potter!
I always say the recital is the payoff for hard practicing. But really this is. Being able to play music together (for fun!) is the real payoff. It has been such a treat listening to Clayton and Isaac practice this with each other.
Post a Comment