Saturday, December 15, 2007
"Um. . . Her Name is Mommy"
I lost Isaac at the mall. I can't believe it. I was in the children's section of Nordstrom's looking at shoes for Brigham. Clayton and Isaac were playing with some other boys at the little coloring table by the fish tank. I was literally 3 feet away. I thought I could see them out of the corner of my eye and then suddenly I realized Isaac was gone. Clayton, Brigham, and I and several Nordstrom clerks began frantically searching the toy and pajama section. They made an announcement and eventually he was found sitting on the counter, chatting away with the ladies upstairs in the lingerie department. Apparently they found him wandering around by himself. They gave him a balloon and asked him what his mother's name was to which he confidently replied, "Um. . . her name is Mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can just see/hear Isaac saying that in his cute voice. For some reason everything that Isaac says makes me laugh, I think because of his voice and his expressions.
Post a Comment