This picture was taken Christmas morning at Nate's parents house. We had a surprise that rarely happens in Seattle - a white Christmas! I love all the details in the photo - the open front entrance with the snow, the Christmas train and toys, the Christmas tree to the side, and the kids looking out.

Isaac was in heaven with his new (or should I say, vintage) Chitty Bang Bang car.

The kids enjoyed watching the "flying fish" and eating the world's largest donuts at Pike Place Market, riding the Christmas carousel, and taking the monorail to the Science Center in downtown Seattle.

Snoqualmie Falls - beautiful, even in the rain!

The whole Smith family (minus Grandpa Bill who was already at church).
4 comments:
Oh, we missed seeing you guys for Christmas! I love Isaac's Chitty Bang Bang car, I bet he was so excited to see that! I can't wait to see you all again.
Man, I gotta get in your hand-me-down line. Those blue sweaters and green pjs are so cute!
Was Christmas in Seattle anything like Sleepless in Seattle? My Christmas was a "Napped Frequently in Iowa" kind of feature. It was lovely.
Awe man, your Family picture is way better than the one from my camera. Yours actually has Ty's face in it! I should of used yours in that book I made. Oh well!
Where is the first picture? And who took it? It is really neat.
Post a Comment