Sunday, February 10, 2008

Doggone Time

Nate and I went to a Pat Green concert (I hadn't heard of him either) and client appreciation party with his firm last night. (It also turned out to be an "Emily appreciation" night as one client's wife thanked me over and over for enduring Nate's insane hours away from home while he went to bat for her husband's Co.) The food was superb and the decor was amazing - I especially liked the life-sized cowboy statues that turned out to be real people painted totally gold. The drunk guests really liked dancing the two-step and riding the electric bull. Nate and I had a hilarious time watching. There was also a photo booth, as you can see, (my favorite is Nate's expression in the last one) . . . and a doggone fun time had by all.
(I've always wanted to use that word.)

1 comment:

Emily said...

No one commented on our fun time
(sniffle, sniffle). . .