Let me guess...the use of accessories was Brigham's idea? lol.
Ha Ha - HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?
I just added some pics of our Saturday Easter egg hunt with the cousins. I love the picture of Brigham at the bottom when he discovers why everyone was in such a scramble to find eggs - Wow! There's candy inside!
I am all about great pics, colors and funny stories, so I love visiting your blog! You do such a great job!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Let me guess...the use of accessories was Brigham's idea? lol.
Ha Ha - HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!?
I just added some pics of our Saturday Easter egg hunt with the cousins. I love the picture of Brigham at the bottom when he discovers why everyone was in such a scramble to find eggs - Wow! There's candy inside!
I am all about great pics, colors and funny stories, so I love visiting your blog! You do such a great job!
Post a Comment