Clayton is testing his entrepreneurial skills by opening his first online donut shop. Feel free to order by the dozens - it will only cost you a pretty penny.
Here's the Menu:
Here's the Menu:Donuts........................................................ 1 cent
Available in any flavor imaginable including spinach, fish, and milk.
Oh, and as a side business, he is also selling:
Talks......................................................100 cents
Toys......................................................1000 cents
Secrets.................................................1000 cents
Oh, and as a side business, he is also selling:
Talks......................................................100 cents
Toys......................................................1000 cents
Secrets.................................................1000 cents
9 comments:
I think we have those doughnuts at our house too. If doughnuts only cost one cent, I'd be in BIG trouble! I love doughnuts!!!
Remind me not to tell Clayton any of my secrets! 1000 cents is prety cheap for some of the things I've been keeping to myself! :)
what a clever little kid.
Laughter on the "secrets" comment. And I'm with you, Cami. One cent? I'm there.
Clayton informs me that he is not selling "talks" but the actual privilege of listening to him talk - an expensive honor, I must say.
Oh man, I was all ready to purchase a talk to have on hand for the next time I'm asked to speak in church. With the things Clayton says though, that might just be a fair price to hear some of his wisdom. (I really liked his comment about nutrition).
Your boys are so clever. I totally love all the funny things you put on your blog that they say. I always think that I want to do that, but can never remember anything funny that they say. Does "(hit), owwwww, (hit), cry, yell, scream" count as funny? That is about how my boys interact with each other!
Yes! That definitely counts as funny - I'm laughing OUT LOUD! It just sounds way too familiar.
So I guess talk ISN'T cheap, but donuts are.
HaHAHAHAHAHahahahaha . . .
Okay, that WAS FUNNY, Rochelle. . .
Post a Comment