This movie is dedicated to our warped table and wheely chairs which will finally be replaced tomorrow - Our trusty futon that has seen us through every sick and potty-training child - Our kitchen cupboards that are frequently inhabited by saber-toothed tigers, train engineers, and stowaways - Our completely barren dining room - And our house which we are getting ready to sell. Oh, and of course to those rainy and cold days: the reason these moments even exist.
8 comments:
What a fun house! I'm sad I never got a chance to visit. I've heard so many fun things. The stair sliding brings back good memories, and you wonder how clothes get holes so fast...
I love the chair train! This video gets me excited about having more space now to get creative with! Especially now that there's no downstairs neighbors to be considerate of...the possibilities are endless.
How fun. I thought it was only my crazy boys that ran and jumped on the couches like they were trampolines! I am glad to see that all boys are as crazy as mine. I have had to crack down on them now that we live in Grandma's house. Believe me, it isn't easy! Hopefully someday I can have a big house that has a room with padded walls and junkie furniture that I don't care what happens to. Why are you selling your house...what is your next move?
I don't know if that should make me excited or nervous about having 2 boys! Lol. Too fun. I LOVE the wheely-chair train! (And I also want to see pics of your new stuff!)
emily you are the funnest mom ever. laird would be happier if i was a little more fun :)
That was so funny! Your house is still the party place I can see that. I hope you guys are moving to Utah! Utah needs the Smith family.
Addison
Emily I have always loved you and your family and I now realize didn't know the half of it. I want some of that fun. Would you consider adopting me? Sandy
I think your house is way more fun than mine! I loved every moment of it.
Post a Comment