And in case Isaac asks. . .his helmet does huh fit.
Hey, it's Clayton's cool new bike! I'll bet it goes so fast that he not only won, but he won by a mile! And that helmet...of course it fits!
I'm so glad Calyton got his bike and was able to ride in his bike-a-thon. It looks like so much fun! And I love Isaac's helmet.
That boy has a million dollar smile.
Wowsers!! Looks like a fun race! Go Clayton! Isaac looks great on his little bike!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And in case Isaac asks. . .his helmet does huh fit.
Hey, it's Clayton's cool new bike! I'll bet it goes so fast that he not only won, but he won by a mile! And that helmet...of course it fits!
I'm so glad Calyton got his bike and was able to ride in his bike-a-thon. It looks like so much fun! And I love Isaac's helmet.
That boy has a million dollar smile.
Wowsers!! Looks like a fun race! Go Clayton! Isaac looks great on his little bike!!!
Post a Comment