Oh Emily, you are a riot. I was smiling so big and thinking this was the cutest thing ever and then gave a big hearty guffaw at the Isaac quote. This is really cute. And funny.
Ha Ha - I'm glad you thought it was funny, because if you didn't than clearly you need to go watch Diego a few times with your kids. (or without your kids, whatever) AL RESCATE!!
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all look at the world through "Clayton eyes" and feel so much excitement about helping a living creature. What a memorable experience! I think Diego is a very good role model. (Promise me you will never tell my grandsons about the racoons and magpies.)
Karen - i don't have a saved template (although I wish I did). I just like messing around with photoshop and digital scrapbooking. Plus, with kids - even the smallest moment (like helping a turtle off the bike path)is BIG NEWS. So I'm glad you liked it.
And Mom - I won't tell the kids about your run-ins with the magpies and raccoons. . .yet! (Oh, you've got some great stories though) But especially because in "real life" you are the best Animal Rescuer I know! Most of our beloved pets growing up were animals you "rescued" from one terrible fate or another. You are so cool, mom, you could be your own SHOW! Go, Mom Go!
What a darling way to tell all about Clayton and the turtle. Nice shout out to Diego. Dora and Diego and Curious George are the only show that Noah really cares enough to sit and watch. Needless to say I love the hour when Dora and Diego come on back to back and I can actually have Noah sit still for any length of time.
10 comments:
Props to the "Little People" for saving the animals!!!
Oh Emily, you are a riot.
I was smiling so big and thinking this was the cutest thing ever and then gave a big hearty guffaw at the Isaac quote.
This is really cute. And funny.
That is the cutest story ever!
Ha Ha - I'm glad you thought it was funny, because if you didn't than clearly you need to go watch Diego a few times with your kids. (or without your kids, whatever) AL RESCATE!!
Emily...I just love all of your creative ways to post things. Do you have saved templates you use?
They are super cute and really fun.
Trent and Karen
Aww, what a good animal rescuer! Go Clayton Go! Jordie has a Diego book that he really loves, I guess I should watch the cartoon sometime with him.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could all look at the world through "Clayton eyes" and feel so much excitement about helping a living creature. What a memorable experience! I think Diego is a very good role model.
(Promise me you will never tell my grandsons about the racoons and magpies.)
Karen - i don't have a saved template (although I wish I did). I just like messing around with photoshop and digital scrapbooking.
Plus, with kids - even the smallest moment (like helping a turtle off the bike path)is BIG NEWS. So I'm glad you liked it.
And Mom - I won't tell the kids about your run-ins with the magpies and raccoons. . .yet! (Oh, you've got some great stories though)
But especially because in "real life" you are the best Animal Rescuer I know! Most of our beloved pets growing up were animals you "rescued" from one terrible fate or another.
You are so cool, mom, you could be your own SHOW! Go, Mom Go!
What a darling way to tell all about Clayton and the turtle. Nice shout out to Diego. Dora and Diego and Curious George are the only show that Noah really cares enough to sit and watch. Needless to say I love the hour when Dora and Diego come on back to back and I can actually have Noah sit still for any length of time.
Very cute story! Good job Clayton and good job Mommy for raising such an amazing compassionate animal rescuer.
Post a Comment