Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mr. Happy

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That is adorable! I love the "Mr. Men" books. I grew up reading those and just recently introduced them to my kids. They are classics in my book (uh, so to speak).

Jenny said...

This brought a huge smile to my day! Thanks Brigham!

Emily said...

Yeah, I couldn't resist posting this picture because (especially after all we've been through with Brigham) his smile is still just so irresistible.

Melissa said...

This picture should be on the cover of a book! Brigham does have a most fetching smile....I love it!

Allison said...

Aw, I can't wait to see little Briggs again (and the rest of your boys too)! He looks so grown up in this picture.

Angela said...

He's getting so BIG! I love the three smiley faces! Bo would like to outfit his entire wardrobe with Mr. Men T's.

Liz said...

You have such handsome boys!!!

Christina said...

Ok, Emily, you definately have one of the most attractive blogs out there. Do you know all the HTML stuff, do you do digital scrapbooking or is there some trick that I am just clueless about?

Cami said...

What a cute little guy! They sure grow up fast.

P.S. I've tagged you. Read my blog for further instruction.