". . . bless us to keep our Earf clean and recycle all of our toys and if we just see something plastic or garbage we can pick it up off the Earf and I like all the things You created especially the planets and space and You must know a lot to be able to make giant stars that can explode and die and then get born again cuz that's what I love the most. . ." 
I have come to the sad realization that television is actually sometimes a better teacher (and entertainer) than ME!! Yes. Mr. Television and I are keeping score and so far Mr. T takes credit for most of Brigham's Spanish vocabulary and letter recognition, Isaac's lectures on "good nutrition", and Clayton's ambition to become a "Super Reader". I am not a poor sport. I give thanks where thanks is due. So thanks Nick Jr. And here ya go - another point for teaching my kids the basics of caring for our planet. Happy E-Day.
6 comments:
Yes. That's Brigham eating the stale duck bread. In case you were wondering. . .
I love this family picture even if Brigham thinks he is a duck. You all look so good! Thanks for the great Earth Day reminder Clayton!
Who hasn't tried stale duck bread before? I'm guilty... It was always like the third piece, after the ducks go crazy for each little crumb, I just had to see what the big fuss was about.
I also like to think that there are benefits to letting your kids watch a little (or a lot!) of T.V. I try to limit the tube, but sometimes it just comes in to handy! I find myself really looking forward to the 10:00 Dora/Diego hour where I can catch a little cat nap. I forgot how tired it makes you to be pregnant!
Okay Emily, you need to come and teach my kids how to pray. Emma just says "Thank you we could be good and help us to have good stuff" every night and we can't convince her to expand or change in the least.
I love reading about what the boys are saying and doing....it helps me feel a little closer and not so out of touch with you dear loved ones down there in Texas. You will be so glad you have a record of these things. I wish now I would have kept a better record ("better" makes it sound like I kept SOME kind of record...which I didn't)of the cute things you did and said when you were little.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Post a Comment