Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brigham Is Two Today!

Brigham is 2. We celebrated his birthday with a trip to Pump It Up and a "Muzzy El Grande" birthday party - the highlights being my specially made, milk-free, Muzzy-Mint-Brownies and sweet, charming, chatterbox Briggy, of course.
I LOVE this kid.
What more can I say?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

TOO CUTE! Happy Birthday big fella. Em, you definitely know how to have a party.

Allison said...

So. Darn. Cute! Happy birthday Brigham. I can't wait to see all your boys again. Jordie is going to have such a blast playing with them this summer.

Jordie keeps asking to watch "Bwigham, again" so we are going to watch his brithday movie aagain, for the 10th time.

Mandy and Brian said...

Wow, I would have LOVED a birthday like that...so fun! I'm so excited to see you in just a few weeks!

Jenny said...

Wow, this is so cute! I can't believe Brigham is two and I can't wait to see him this summer! Your kids sure are lucky that you put so much effort into their birthday parties.

Nikki said...

What a fun birthday horray for pump it up. Loved the cupcakes.!