looks like such a fun place em. Can *I* go on vacation there??
This is Dave.....cant wait to come up and play! When did you get there? Alli gets in this wednesday and we will be up at the ranch on friday amybe thurday night.
This summer it's really hit me that I'm really far from home and missing out. I won't be making trips to Southern Cal or the Ranch this summer :(.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
looks like such a fun place em. Can *I* go on vacation there??
This is Dave.....cant wait to come up and play! When did you get there? Alli gets in this wednesday and we will be up at the ranch on friday amybe thurday night.
This summer it's really hit me that I'm really far from home and missing out. I won't be making trips to Southern Cal or the Ranch this summer :(.
Post a Comment