After 45 exhausting minutes of one wacky story after another, I finally slinked out of the room. There were, however, a few gems that I just have to "document": (unfortunately these are not exactly word-for-word. But they're as close as I can remember)
The Story of the Girl Who Could Turn Into a Car and a Banana Tree
The Story of the Big Frog in the Forest
By Clayton
Once upon a time, when I was five, I went for an adventure in the forest. Suddenly I came to two paths. One path had a big frog that was about to eat me and the other path went home. So I went that way. Suddenly a fairy came and gave me two wishes. So I wished for a ride on a real toy train and I also wished that I would be brave enough to eat everything Isaac eats. Suddenly I heard a boom! boom! boom! It was the big frog coming to eat me! I didn't have any more wishes so I ran home and locked the door. But the big frog just crushed the door and gobbled me up. The end.
By Clayton
Once upon a time, when I was five, I went for an adventure in the forest. Suddenly I came to two paths. One path had a big frog that was about to eat me and the other path went home. So I went that way. Suddenly a fairy came and gave me two wishes. So I wished for a ride on a real toy train and I also wished that I would be brave enough to eat everything Isaac eats. Suddenly I heard a boom! boom! boom! It was the big frog coming to eat me! I didn't have any more wishes so I ran home and locked the door. But the big frog just crushed the door and gobbled me up. The end.(yep, folks. That's really the end. Clayton likes to tell it how it is)

6 comments:
This is dedicated to "Daddy" who is working so hard for us. We can't wait to spend more bedtimes with you.
Plus, I knew you'd appreciate these little stories.
Oh, and the artwork is courtesy of Google. There's no way my boys would sit with paint and crayons long enough to produce such art!
Clayton also wants me to add that his is a true story.
Hello. I just wanted to be the 4th person to comment.
And the 5th.
hehehehe. . .
Post a Comment