List of Recent Activities and Events:
5 - The Gateway Planetarium where Clayton discovered that a star with enough gravity could potentially obliterate an orbiting planet.
6 - The Gateway Children's Museum where Isaac monopolized the "Chitty Bang Bang Car".
8 - Lagoon - I never knew I could enjoy an ENTIRE DAY of kiddie rides so much!

9 - Days of 47 Parade, Fireworks, and Family Barbeque.



10 - Ranch Fun with friends.



9 - Days of 47 Parade, Fireworks, and Family Barbeque.

10 - Ranch Fun with friends.


List Of Places Where Nate and I Celebrated Each Anniversary:
2002 - The Palisade in Seattle
2003 - Cafe Espanol in New York City
2004 - Calypso in Chicago
2005 - Patrizio's in Dallas
2006 - Alpine Slides Cafe in Park City
2007 - Godfather's Pizza at the Shakespeare Festival in Ceder City
2008 - The Roof at Temple Square in Salt Lake City
List of Favorite Rides at Lagoon:
Clayton: "Rattlesnake Racket"
Isaac: "Dinosaur Droppings"
Brigham: "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
If you've been to Lagoon, then you know it's "Rattlesnake Rapids", "Dinosaur Drop", and there IS no Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ride.
- A cowboy herding and roping cattle in our front yard.
- Two llamas riding in the back of a pick-up truck on the highway.
- Baby Swallows in mud nests under the canal bridge.
- Isaac feeding the horse a muddy stick - yum!
- The usual deer resting in the sandbox.
- A mouse under the piano.
- Brigham fall and split his head on a rock.
- Brigham setting the stylish "bandage on head" trend (all the kids wanted one)
- The Dark Knight (probably the evilest movie I've ever seen)
- Dad's car die while driving home at midnight.

List of Things I Saw Today:
- A cowboy herding and roping cattle in our front yard.
- Two llamas riding in the back of a pick-up truck on the highway.
- Baby Swallows in mud nests under the canal bridge.
- Isaac feeding the horse a muddy stick - yum!
- The usual deer resting in the sandbox.
- A mouse under the piano.
- Brigham fall and split his head on a rock.
- Brigham setting the stylish "bandage on head" trend (all the kids wanted one)
- The Dark Knight (probably the evilest movie I've ever seen)
- Dad's car die while driving home at midnight.





7 comments:
My list of comments:
1. I bet the "chitty chitty bang bang" ride is the little cars on the tracks, right? Tyler rode that one 17 times in a row when we went...
2. You're so good at remembering things. I've only had 4 anniversaries and I can't remember where I was for 3 of them.
3. Will you please let me know when you're parents turn their house into a bed and breakfast? Cuz I want to go on a vacation there.
Your pictures do make the ranch look pretty sweet. I am going to take some for my blog, unless you object of course. I agree with Sara, how in the world do you remember every anniversary?
happy anniversary! i can't believe it is already 7 years. way to go nate and emily!!
Ha ha - Sara. That's it!!! That must be the ride Briggs was talking about! - seriously, he went on it about that many times and every time thought he was REALLY driving.
You have to come play with us sometime when we're both in the same state at the same time!!!!!
Jenny - Nate makes fun of me all the time when I recount all our past anniversaries, birthdays, etc. I don't know why. I just like remembering stuff like that - or maybe I just like lists.
I think you have done more in Salt Lake in your little trip than I have in the three years we have been here.
I was just thinking, "Wow! I can't believe that Em and Nate have been married so long! Seven years is forever. I wonder where we'll celebrate our 7th. I wonder if I can remember were we went last year..." only at this point did I remember that we got married the day BEFORE you did. I guess Happy 7th to you is Happy 7th to us. (And yes, I do remember where we went this year.)
fun and cute! When I first read your list of things you saw I read "moose under the piano" and thought maybe the Ranch house was trying out a new spot for the moose head. Luckily, I reread it. Although, my origianl thought would be an interesting surprise for a baby exploring the room.
Post a Comment