We just have a copy machine and too much time on our hands.
(no pun intended)
Happy Guy
Cow in a Meadow
The Octopus and The Hurricane
Flirting Peacock
Where Love Shall Run Riot
Mommy Kisses
This last one is my favorite. Clayton's idea. He did the baby horse and I did the Mommy. Don't you think it should
totally win an award? Like at
least a Caldelcott or something?
-
12 comments:
Hey whatever creative thing you can do with kids to pass the time is fun for them I am sure!!! And you definitely are the creative one!!!You should win an award!!Best Creative Mom Award!!!
I agree with the "Best Creative Mom Award!" You're seriously the best Emily making life fun for your kids when you have sooooo much to worry about and soooo much to do all by yourself. We've been praying for you all and your violin. I'm glad you're safe. Give the boys a hug from me and tell them I said they have the best mommy in the world!
I should't say "wow, how totally creative" because then I would just be repeating what the other comments have said. But, WOW HOW TOTALLY CREATIVE. I am glad you are finding ways to get your mind off of Houston and Hurricane Ike.
ok you are soooo funny! I love your blog! and those pictures are a really cute idea! So are you guys in a hotel? where are you staying while in dallas? You should bring the boys over to play with my boys!
oh, during primary on sunday, Br. Openshaw was talking to the kids about prayer and he'd ask questions and Clayton kept raising his hand and Br. O. kept saying yes Br. Smith and Clayton wouldn't say anything. It happened like 3 times then Toni said "I don't think he knows he's Br. Smith" so she told him his name is Clayton and then he said yes Clayton and then Clayton answered. it was sooo funny.
Awww I bet you can guess which one is my favorite? Too cute!
These are so cute! And I bet the boys had so much fun playing with the copy machine. I hope everything is going well! Love you!
Amber - ha ha ha I love the primary story. That's SO Clayton. Thanks for the invite to play with your boys. We'd love that. Are you going to playgroup tomorrow???
We'll probably head back to Houston on Sat. or Sun.
This one is going down in my book of fun things to do with my kids one day. I LOVE it! I hope everything is all right when you get back to Houston. I've just been sick about your violin, so I hope it is okay.
I am nominating it for some sort of award...I might have to make it up though. Let's see, most creative, fun mommy award? I think you've got that one in the bag!
How fun! Oh the things we do to occupy our kids time. I love it!
You guys are just too stinkin' cute! That's awesome!
That is such a great idea! A perfect way to preserve memories of their cute little hands. Maybe I will risk having perma smudges on my copier for this one...
Post a Comment